Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Announcement!

Hi All! Welcome to a new week. Let me first start by saying thank you for all of your support and playing along each week. I will get to the winner announcement in a moment. We have some big news to share now.

This is my last post for Creative Card Crew. I have decided to step down and hand the reins over to Mari Harpham! She has graciously accepted the role of new owner and will be taking over shortly. To make the transition a little smoother, we will be taking a three week break starting now. When Mari takes over, she will be going back to an every other week challenge. Thank you all for your kind support over the time I've been in charge. It's been a wonderful experience!

Now to last week's winner

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:



11


Congratulations, Sabina! Please email at creativecardcrew1@gmail.com to claim your prize!

We'll see you back soon! Have a great few weeks!




2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Janna! So sorry to see you go, but I'm sure Mari will do a wonderful job! Welcome, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    i sended an e-mail but i don't got an answer.
    My adress is sabina.fei@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete